Online Registration for the 2014 will open August 1, 2013. Please check back!
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. The only exception to this is that with a valid medical explanation, you may defer to next year's race, with a $10 processing fee.
- You must register to participate in this event. If you are not wearing your bib number during the race, you will be considered a bandit runner and may be asked to leave the course. NO BANDITS!
- You must show a photo ID to pick-up your race packet at the Health & Fitness expo on Saturday, March 29. NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP.
- NO race day registration. If there are still spaces available, you may be able to register at the Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, April 6.
- NO TEAM ENTRIES accepted at Expo registration. If you plan to run as part of a team, you must pre-register by March 23rd.
- Please train to be able to complete the
Marathon in 7 hours and the Half Marathon in 3.5 hours. After these times, streets will reopen and runners and walkers who are not able to keep the
- You must be at least 18 years old to run the
- You must be at least 12 years old to run the Half Marathon, the 2-Person Relay, or the 4-Person Relay.
- There is no age restriction for the 5K.
- You must be 8th Grade or younger to participate in the Covenant Kids Run.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to complete the course in the allotted time.
- No coaches, skateboards, baby joggers, bikes, dogs or in-line skates will be allowed on the course.