Race Day Parking
Expo: See Expo Directions and Parking
Race: All of the races will start on on the Clinch Ave. bridge, in front of the main entrance to the Knoxville Convention Center. NOTE: This is the same location as last year.
Address: 701 Henley St., Knoxville, TN 37902
Map: Click to see map. You can use this to get directions from your specific location.
Parking: The race start is within walking distance of our four host hotels. But, for those who will need to drive, plenty of parking is available. Some of the options are:
- Park in one of the City-owned lots (parking free on weekends): kcc_downtown_map.pdf
- You may also park in one of several lots owned by the University of Tennessee:
- Lot G10: Just out the gate after you finish in Neyland Stadium
- 11th St Parking Garage (at the corner of Clinch Ave and 11th St) - this lot is 1 block from the start line and a 5 min walk from the finish.
- Click here for a link to UT Parking Maps but note that parking is only available in the lots described above.